- 500,000+ clients served in their 22 years of business
- On average, Lexington Law removes 10.2 negative items from a client’s credit report within four months.
- Lexington Law usually removes 28.6 items from the three major credit report agencies all in just one year!
- 3.3 million negative items removed last year alone!
Who is Lexington Law?
Lexington Law is a credit repair service operating as one of the first comprehensive credit resource online. Lexington Law has been in the credit repair industry since its inception in the 1991 and has catered to an online audience since 1995. The collective firm at Lexington Law has assisted well over 500,000 clients in efforts to repair credit scores.
The credit repair firm is comprised of many credit experts in technical and legal positions, including 200 paralegals and 24 attorneys specialized in credit repair and litigation in 19 states. The firm is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) approved credit repair service with an abundance of positive reviews.
Why Lexington Law?
The credit repair industry is tainted by fraudulent companies that require fees paid in advance.
Lexington Law does not request any fees up front for its legal services, all payments are made after completion of its credit repair services and subsequent work on a monthly basis
In a single year Lexington Law removed 2.5 million items from their client’s credit reports significantly improving their credit score.
There are no hidden fees or secret services! All items that Lexington Law is associated with removing are available for public viewing here.
What can Lexington Law do for you?
Lexington Law has three tiers of credit repair services designed individuals and businesses of all sizes. Lexington Law has utilized a simple digital approach to what is normally a paper-filled and complex industry. What does this mean for you? Not only will Lexington Law improve your credit score, but they will also provide you the tools and information needed to maintain a healthy credit score for years to come.
Package Price Services
- Free support
- No extra fees
- Same day consultation
- Cancel anytime
- $99.95 + $59.95/mo • Essentials of credit report repair
- Facilitiates credit bureau disputes
- Utilizes Case Valet, an award-winning dispute management system
- Identifies questionable negative items with no “per removal” fee
- $99.95 + $79.95/mo • Includes all of the Lexington Regular package plus additional legal interventions
- Goodwill interventions positively leveraging fiscal relationships with creditors
- Debt validation for charged-off or collections accounts by asserting Federal Consumer Protection Rights
- $99.95 + $99.95/mo • Includes all of Concord Standard plus proactive services to monitor and protect credit ratings
- TransUnion Credit Monitoring including personalized coaching via email, SMS text, and daily alerts
- Firm-prepared letters customizable for questionable inquiries via InquiryAssist(TM)
- $25,000 identity theft insurance all-inclusive!
Lexington Law is a shining light of legitimacy in the shady market of credit repair. With 22 years of experience and over 20 lawyers, Lexington Law has the professional sense that many other credit repair companies lack.
With the the tiered package approach Lexington Law can provide exactly what you need in credit repair and additionally offer education on how to better manage your credit rating in the future. Lexington Law is not the cheapest credit repair service, however, the firm’s experience and resources creates a value that vastly outweighs the monetary cost.